Malmart Rules Vehicle Request/Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malmart Rules Vehicle Request/Suggestion

I'm loving these new rules in the Malmart Catalog. I was looking for something exactly like this, so it's great that you've made something official. I had a couple suggestions for vehicle mods that I'd like to see added.
    • Programmable paint i.e. paint on the vehicle that can be changed via computer. It could be as simple as changing the colour or showing an image.
    • Drone docks. A place to carry and launch drones from. Maybe with two different types, one that's concealed and one that's not.
    Hopefully you can find some room for those (and you like them). Looking forward to seeing the rest of the catalogue.
    Last edited by TheChemist; 05-02-2021, 03:56 PM.

Huh, yeah a Cosmetic Feature for Vehicles is a good idea. Probably an oversight - there's one for weapons and armors, and should be in vehicles and golemmechs.

Drones are considered passengers of their size. Powered down, they might take up a bit less space, but not significantly.
    The Bifrost transport in the Player's Guide is a dedicated drone transport. It has Crew 0+40; AI pilot and 40 compact drones slotted in for rapid deployment.

Comment

For the drone rack, I was thinking about it more as a way to have them easily launchable rather than just to transport them. For instance, if I'm in a van like the Oasis, in order to launch the drone I would have to open the door to manually launch them instead of being able to launch them while driving or maybe even launch them remotely. Part of it is a cool factor, as well. Putting a drone on the back seat is a lot less cyberpunk than a dedicated mount.

Comment

Alright, I'll look into it.

Comment

TheChemist Good news, slightly delayed.
          Vehicles are gaining a new option, for 1 Mod and 1,500 cryptodollars.
          Drone Bay (Size): Specialized storage for drones; includes charging dock, signal repeater, automated entry and exit. Can store up to four drones no larger than Vehicle Size –3.
          For Golemmechs, the option is a slightly more expensive 2k cryptodollars.
          Drone Bay (Size): Specialized storage for drones; includes charging dock, signal repeater, automated entry and exit. Can store up to four drones no larger than Golemmech Size –3.
          Questions, comments, and concerns are welcome.

Comment

• TheChemist
            TheChemist commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice! Thanks.
        Working...
        X